Monday, September 4, 2017

Six More Chapters

Hello world,

I seriously tried to continue my NCIS story, but my muse refused service. It just didn't work. So I just kept going with Stargate Nova Roma. I ended up writing six more chapters. The first four are Chapter 13 through 16 of the original story, which I have (kind of) renamed Season One.

So, what about the last two chapters ? Well, I am happy to announce that they are the start of Stargate Nova Roma - Season 2. In order to allow readers to filter out Season 2 chapters, I added a new label (NR-2). I also changed the chapter names. In season 1, the Chapter Title format was Stargate Nova Roma - Chapter ?....The new one is SG Nova Roma - Chapter 2.? (Hopefully, this format will continue in use for a looong time.)

And that's all, folks.

Edmond Dantes

No comments:

Post a Comment